Through partnership with the Golden Dragon Project (GDP), and our supportive and generous school parents, in this next year, Lincoln Students will enjoy library, music classes, gardening, technology, field trips, and more!
The Golden Dragon Project is working together with Lincoln teachers and staff to support our families who are experience food and financial insecurity as a result of the COVID-19 crisis. Click here for more information
You can donate to GDP through Paypal.
Check with your employer to determine if your place of work will match your donation to the Golden Dragon Project, a 501(c)(3).
- $60 pays for a week of music for 30 students
- $100 helps fund new PE equipment for 50 students
- $250 underwrites one week of art for 165 students
- $500 covers the cost of 50 library books
- $1,000 covers the cost of 2 new iPads for the computer lab
If you employer will match your donation, please contact GDP Treasurer Jeanine Tu for more information at email@example.com.