School Site Council
Are you looking to get involved and help improve student achievement or just want to know more about it at our school? Then come and attend the School Site Council (SSC) meetings each month.
Why Is the School Site Council Important?
- Provides school staff members, parents, community members, and students a voice in maintaining and improving achievement
- Legally required group by California law
What Does the School Site Council Do?
- Oversees the annual budget of categorical funding for our school site
- Compiles the Community School Strategic Site Plan (CSSSP) with Principal Sambrani.
- Reviews student academic data
- Consults with other parent groups about the CSSSP
- Recommends school safety plan
- Initiates and supports special projects at the school
How Do I Become a Member?
- Attend SSC meetings regularly, as a member of the school community to decide if you would like to become involved
- No experience is needed; the District provides information to new members to learn about the role