Please check your student’s folder or this link for the January/February 2016 edition of The Dragon Chronicles. Highlights for this edition are listed below:
- Jan 29th – No School
- Feb 3rd – Golden Dragon Project meeting
- Feb 5th – Lunar New Year Celebration, sign up to help
- Feb 15th – No School
- 2015-2016 Playworks Girls Basketball League: Learn more here.
- OUSD Parent Survey: Please check your student’s folder for this survey. Fill out and return to the Parent Center by Feb 25, 2016.
- Literacy Lab Workshop for TK/K Parents: Help your TK/K student learn math concepts on 2/24/16 from 5:30-7pm.
- Book Fair: Please check out the Annual Book Fair page here.
- Walk-A-Thon: The funds raised from the Annual Walk-a-Thon were distributed back to the Lincoln community. $8150 was given to classrooms and $17,064 to the projects listed here.
- Perfect Attendance: Congratulations to Lincoln Students Timothy Cai, Tiffany Pham, Lawson Ren, and Ashley Tran. In celebration of Attendance Awareness Month, Oakland Natives Give Back (ONGB) and OUSD had an “Every Day Counts” Attendance Challenge! OUSD students with perfect attendance between OCt 19th and Nov 19th had a chance to win $500.
- Adult and Student Restroom Policy: Student restrooms are for children only. Please see the main office for the adult restroom key.
- Morning & after school drop-off & pick-up reminders
- Oakland Student Smiles Dental Program is underway
- Books for Students @ the Parent Center
- Visitors on campus must sign-in
- Parent volunteers needed