- Mar 11 – Report Cards Sent Home
- Mar 15th (TK-2) and 17th (3-5) – East Bay Children’s Theater to Perform Aladdin @ 9am
- Mar 16th – School Site Council Meeting @ 6:15pm in Room 212
- Mar 22nd – Minimum Day – Dismissal @ 1:15pm
- Mar 25th – Apr 1 – Spring Break, No School
- Apr 4th – School Resumes
- Welcome to our new subs Jason Wins & Rocio Aranda! Welcome to the Lincoln family!
- Scholastic Book Fair – We raised $2,555.55 which will be credited to our Family Math and Science Night and assemblies. Thank you for your support!
- “Lincoln’s Got Talent” – April 21, 2016 @ 6:30-8:30pm, Lincoln Cafeteria – Sign up to participate
- Annual Pancake Breakfast – March 27, 2016 @ 8:30-11:30am, Lincoln Square Playground – Buy tickets now!
- Spring Carnival – May 15, 2016 @ 10am – 4pm, Lincoln School – Sign up to volunteer!
- Congratulations to Ms. Lai’s class, the first place winner at the MLK, Jr. Oratorical Festival
- Safety Concern: All students are required to wear a RED SHIRT. Lincoln shirts are for sale @ the Parent Center.
- Morning & after school drop-off & pick-up reminders