On behalf of Lincoln Elementary School parents and supporting organizations, the Golden Dragon Project (GDP) President Hunter Pyle delivers another check to Lincoln Principal Ivanna Huthman. Since the beginning of the 2014 school year, the GDP has supported Lincoln Elementary School by providing over $56,000 to Lincoln Elementary School students.
2015-2016 Funded Projects – $26,459
- Purpose: Funds raised by the GDP were available to the Lincoln School Community via a Funding Request Process.
- Projects Funded: Nine (9) projects and $18,309 funded by the GDP in the 2015-2016 school year
- Walk-A-Thon Awards: With all 29 classrooms participating this year, the GDP distributed $8,150 directly back to the classrooms. Click here to see the awardee list.
2014-2015 Funded Projects – $29,762
- Purpose: Funds raised by the GDP were made available to the Lincoln School Community.
- Projects Funded: Five (5) projects and $29,762 funded by the GDP in the 2014-2015 school year
- Chromebooks – $27,000
- Chinese New Years Celebration – $300
- Science Assembly – $1886
- Parking for East Bay Children’s Parking – $200
- Cakes for 5th Grade Graduation – $376
Please check back next school year for the 2016-2017 GDP Funded Projects!