The Parent Center is a resource for all parents/guardians/caregivers of Lincoln students. The Parent Center has a resource library, educational and parenting workshops, materials, and other services. You will find resources you can take home, such as strategies to teach appropriate behavior, DVDs, and books for children to borrow. We currently do not have Chinese versions of materials, but if you are interested, please let us know.
Tina Lui, Community Relations Assistant
Resources for Lincoln Families
- CARE values at home
- Student Behavior Management Process (opens Google document in a separate tab)
- Supports for students at Lincoln Elementary (opens Google document in a separate tab)
- Parent Center newsletters (English and Chinese)
- School Site Council Resources (English and Chinese)
- COVID-19 Resources from Oakland Unified School District (opens new tab from OUSD)
- Summer meals for kids (opens new tab from OUSD)
Prospective parents and students: Please join us for a Lincoln Elementary tour, hosted by our Parent Center, every Wednesday during the school year at 9:00 a.m. For more information, please contact Tina in the Parent Center.
Download our recent Parent Center newsletters in English and Chinese:
Title I and Our School Site Council (SSC)
Please see below for materials from recent SSC meetings: